Trying to Catch Me Ridin Dirty Song

Ridin is a song by American rapper Chamillionaire released as the lead single from his debut studio album The Sound of Revenge 2005. Tryna catch me ridin dirty.


Chamillionaire Ridin Dirty Youtube

I gotta get it home before the po-pos scope this.

. Its title is often incorrectly assumed to be Ridin Dirty due to the chorus. Create and get 5 IQ. Tryna catch me ridin dirty.

Trying to catch me riding dirty. They hopin that they gone catch me ridin dirty. Chamillionaire have been translated into 5 languages.

2021-03-13T112835Z Comment by exokio still couldnt find a good name what the hell are these comments-2021-02-15T162438Z Comment by MohsenHessam. Tryna catch me ridin dirty tryna catch me ridin dirty. Try to catch me ridin dirty.

Krayzie Bone They see me rollin. Tryna catch me ridin dirty. Tryna catch me ridin dirty.

My music so loud Im swangin. Grindin to see if they can see me lean. Tryna catch me ridin dirty.

Tryna catch me ridin dirty tryna catch me ridin dirty. They see me rolling They hating patrolling and trying to catch me riding dirty Trying to catch me riding dirty. They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty.

Am C F Dm throughout the whole song Chorus Am They see me rollin C They hatin F Dm Am Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty C Tryin to catch me ridin dirty F Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Dm Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Am Tryin to catch me ridin dirty Am My music so loud C Im swangin F Dm Am They hopin that. My musics so loud Im swangin. Chamillionaire They see me rollin they hatin Patrollin and tryna catch me ridin dirty.

Trying to catch me riding dirty. Chamillionaire Police think they can see me lean. Chamillionaire Grindin to see if they can see me lean.

Grinding to see if they can see me lean. Police think they can see me lean. Im tint so it aint easy to be seen.

Ridin Dirty Lyrics feat. Tryna catch me ridin dirty tryna catch me ridin dirty. The Lyrics for Ridin Dirty by Krayzie Bone feat.

Im tint so it aint easy to. They hatin patrollin and tryna catch me ridin dirty. Tryna catch me riding dirty.

Tryna catch me riding dirty. The song produced by Play-N-Skillz features a guest appearance from fellow American rapper Krayzie Bone of Bone Thugs n Harmony. Tryna catch me ridin dirty tryna catch me ridin dirty.

Tryna catch me riding dirty. Tryna catch me ridin dirty. Im tint so it aint easy to be seen.

Tryna catch me ridin dirty tryna catch me ridin dirty. Trying To Catch Me Ridin Dirty Lyrics Chorus. When you see me ride by they can see the glean.

My music so loud Im swangin. Despite no music videos or official singles being released it is their best selling album with over 850000 copies sold to date with 70000 copies sold in its first week. Police see me ride by they can see the gleam.

Ridin Dirty is riding around with ANYthing illegal in the vehical or in your possession. Try to catch me ridin dirty. This song sucks my brother said its awsome and better than act a fool he is a little shit.

2020-11-13T120147Z Comment by countryboi 33. Police see me ride by they can see me gleam. As stated by others the song is also about dirty cops takin what they want.

They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty. Im tint so it aint easy to be seen. You sir are a dope.

Tryna catch me ridin dirty. Tryna catch me ridin dirty. Chamillionaire They see me rollin.

They hoping that they gonna catch me riding dirty. Try to catch me ridin dirty. And my shine on the deck and the TV screen.

Trying to catch me riding dirty Trying to catch me riding dirty My music so loud Im swangin They hoping that they gonna catch. Tryna catch me ridin dirty. Im tint so it aint easy to be seen.

They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty. Grindin to see if they can see me lean. Try to catch me ridin dirty.

Try to catch me ridin dirty. They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty. They see me rollin They hatin patrollin and tryin a catch me ridin dirty Tryin a catch me ridin dirty Tryin a catch me ridin dirty Tryin a catch me ridin dirty Tryin a catch me ridin dirty My music so loud Im swangin They hopin that they gone catch me ridin dirty Tryin a catch me ridin dirty Tryin a catch me ridin dirty Tryin a catch me ridin dirty Tryin a catch me ridin dirty try.

Im tint so it aint easy to be seen. Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Try to catch me ridin dirty.

Try to catch me ridin dirty. Trying to catch me riding dirty. They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty.

Try to catch me ridin dirty. Try to catch me ridin dirty. Tryna catch me ridin dirty 4X My music so loud Im swangin.

Im tint so it aint easy to be seen. Ridin Dirty is the third studio album by American hip hop duo UGK. Tryna catch me riding dirty.

Tryna catch me ridin dirty 4X Krayzie Bone Ive been drinkin and smokin holy shit cause I really cant focus. My musics so loud Im swangin They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty. Tryna catch me ridin dirty.

By Civicminds 2012-Feb-23 Reply. Tryna catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty.

They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty. Tryna catch me ridin dirty. Tryna catch me ridin dirty.

When you take a huge dump and either run out of toilet paper or otherwise neglect to wipe your anus as sung about by the rapper Chamillionaire in his song Ridin Dirty Karl Blessing can frequently be observed riding. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. It was released on July 30 1996 by Jive Records.

Police think they can see me lean. It means da cops r tryin 2 catch him drivin wit drugs weed coke etc by emifanatic 2006-Jun-18 Reply.


Tryna Catch Me Ridin Dirty 100x Times Youtube


Chamillionaire Ridin Dirty Dirty Version Lyrics Youtube


They See Me Rollin Know Your Meme

No comments for "Trying to Catch Me Ridin Dirty Song"